Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 1/2 cups (135g) rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) fresh orange juice
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, roughly grated
- 1/2 cup (120g) Greek-style yogurt, plus extra to serve
- Honey, to drizzle
- Sweet Oregon Dukkah
- 4 large rhubarb stalks, cut into 1 1/4" lengths
- 1/2 firmly packed cup (100g) brown sugar, more or less to taste
- 1 cinnamon stick
Place the oats and orange juice in a bowl and stir to combine. Cover and leave to soak in the fridge overnight.
For the rhubarb, preheat the oven to 375 F. Combine rhubarb, brown sugar and cinnamon stick in a baking dish, cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes until rhubarb is softened but maintains its shape.
When ready to serve, add the apple and yoghurt to the oats and combine well. Serve the bircher muesli with extra yogurt, honey, rhubarb and its juices. Sprinkle with
Sweet Oregon Dukkah
Start this recipe a day ahead.