Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 red peppers, thickly sliced
- 2 yellow peppers, thickly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp extra-fine granulated sugar
- 2 tbs capers, rinsed, drained
- 1/3 cup (60g) raisins
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 x 1lb pork fillets, trimmed, halved
- 2 tbs Zesty or Smoky Hot Oregon Dukkah
- Olive oil spray
- 2 tbs chopped flat-leaf parsley
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Heat the olive oil in a large, deep fry pan over medium-high heat. Add the peppers, garlic and sugar, season, then cook for 15 minutes, stirring, until capsicum is softened. Add capers, raisins and vinegar and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the liquid is reduced.
Meanwhile, heat an ovenproof fry pan over high heat. Season the pork, then coat in the dukkah and spray with oil. Cook the pork for 6 minutes, turning, until browned on all sides. Transfer to the oven for 12-15 minutes until cooked through.
Slice each pork fillet, place on plates with salad and serve garnished with chopped parsley.